The First Steps To Change
THIS IS THE MOST COMPLETE, STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO CREATING
THE FOUNDATION FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH IN JUST 6 WEEK!
I get it. You want a confusion free zone! You want step by step details.You want an easily actionable guide and strategies. You want to be able to replicate and repeat without any confusion or overwhelm, so that creating nourishing, life enriching meals becomes a breeze.
Look no further ... I will take you by the hand and show you the insider secrets, tips and tricks that I use as a Functional Nutritionist and as a Wife and Mother of Four.
So what exactly will we be covering in the course each week?
* Why We Need to Change – A Quick look at the Current Statistics that You Don’t Want to Be a Part of.
* Signs and Symptoms that Your Body is Not Happy
* Steps to Doing Something Different.
* Vitalism and Nutritionism.
* Create a Vision that will keep you on track!
* Cooking - (Pesto and a Green Smoothie)
* De-cluttering – Pantry and Fridge Makeover
* Restocking – Shopping List
* Food Labels – An Easy Guide
* Wheat (Gluten), Soy, Fat, Sugar and Salt – What’s all the fuss about?
* Swap ‘this’ for ‘that’
* Cooking – (Hot Chocolate and Red Curry Paste)
* Getting back to traditions
* Evolution of eating
* Starting your day right – Morning routines
* Lots of recipe inspiration and ingredients lists
* Pots, Pans and Packaging
* What to Use Instead
* Eating Out
* Snacks and Drinks
* Cooking - (Immune Boosting Choc Seedy Slice, Berry jelly, and Hummus)
* Mood Doomers and Boosters
* Other Harmful Ingestants
* Real Food Supplements
* Cooking - (Inca Inch Mango Smoothie and Snickers Slice)
* The Importance of Sunshine
* Vitamin D and Sleep
* Skin Care Products
* Natural Alternatives
* Importance of Movement
* It's time to Celebrate ... Let’s Eat Cake!
Hi, I'm Edwina. I am super PASSIONATE about enticing women back into the kitchen with the knowledge that through the POWER OF FOOD they can not only turn around existing chronic health conditions but also protect theirs and their families health into the future. As a Functional Nutritionist I see time and time again, people that miss the all important FIRST STEP on their quest for better health, and that is simply to get back into the kitchen, creating meals from real, life enriching, nourishing foods. I want to help you fall in LOVE with food again. Lets turn creating meals for you family into a privilege and a pleasure rather than simply a chore. As a wife and a mother of four, I completely understand the challenges of creating meals day in and day out, but I also understand the absolute privilege of being able to confidently nourish my family to enrich their lives and protect their health.